MarineForce Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.

Go down

Would you like such a possibility?

Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.  I_vote_lcap0%Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.  I_vote_lcap0%Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.  Empty Proposal : Using MFR Forum for U.G. Matter.

Post by EViLGUARD 17th June 2015, 18:11

Hello everyone,

I'm EViLGUARD from MFR and here is my proposal. As it may came to your attention, U.G is trying to be as much effective as it possibly can. Sadly, Line is an app that have limit since it's more intented for direct conversation then keeping thing organize. Which is why i propose the forum. The forum give many possibility to the U.G. Member. First, it can be seen by everyone who come to MFR forum, which mean we could easily make it seen by the whole zone. The forum can still be only used by former U.G. Member by adding them to a special group that give them, and them only, the possibility to write proposal. Forum can accept many kind of writing which can help making proposal more clear. It is also possible to add picture, video, link and more.

This give the ability to UG Member to make their proposal known to the people of the Concil but also by the people of the zone. Forum can give us the ability to add Event, poll and such. I will add those feature to this post so you can see what it's look like. Theres also a way for U.G director to put Meeting log into a forum so people can review what was discussed in meeting for themself or just make a resume of what happened. I already made a resume of the meeting of 2015-06-17.

To make it short. The forum let way more possibility to member of the UG, is alway online so you alway can come read and propose thing for vote. Administration from UG can then put the item on the vote list and prepare the futur meeting more easily. The forum is the best complement possible for such an organisation. I hope you love this proposal and that you will vote for it on the next meeting wich will be the 2015-06-18.

Since then thanks for reading.

EViLGUARD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum